1. Who is the manager
2.What personal data we process
We process only personal information that you yourself have provided on our site or email:
- - ordering in our online shop (name, surname, postal address, e-mail address, phone number); We also store data about your purchases (goods, amounts, dates);
- - filling in the correspondence form on our site or by sending us an e-mail, including the “adām kopā” campaign (name, surname, other data, if any). We do not process your payment information in any way.
3. For what purposes we process personal data and legal basis for processing
The personal data that we pass on to our online store is processed solely for the purpose of processing and executing your order and contacting you in connection with the execution of the order, if necessary. The legal basis for processing in this case is the execution of the contract with you, as well as the enforcement of the regulatory enactments in the field of accounting.
The personal data that we oass by filling out the correspondence form on our site or by sending u san e-mail, we process only to answer your requests and questions, as well as the “adām kopā” campaign needs. The legal basis for processing in this case is our legitimate interest in ensuring personal communication with the client and the conduct of the announced promotion.
We do not use your email address or phone number for direct marketing and commercial use.
4. How long do we keep personal information
The personal data that we pass upon ordering in our online store or by filling out the correspondence form on our site, as well as the personal data we keep in our emails for three years; then personal data on our site and email is deletade or anonymized.
For accounting purposes, personal data in the accompanying documents and in the accounting programm are maintained in accordance with the deadlines specified in regulatory enactments.
5. Who do we transfer personal data to
We only transfer the required personal data to the supplier who supplies your order. The supplier`s privacy policies can be found on supplier`s websites.
We may provide personal data to competent national authorities at their reasonable request.
We do not transfer personal data to third coubtries or international organizations.
To store our site, we use processor services, the server of which can also be located outside of EU and which has therefore demonstrated its compliance with EU-US Privacy Barrier framework.
- to ensure the operation of the Internet shop and the provision of the service of your choice;
- for analytical and statistical purposes, to improve the performance and offer of the site (we also use Google Analytics service for the purpose).
We do not use cookie tracking and personalized ads, including for third parties.
You can manange cookie usage:
- in your web browser you can completely or partially delete existing cookies and restrict the installation of new cookies, including third parties, on your computer;
- to restrict google analytics activity, you can install an opt-out plug-in for this purpose.
7. What are your rights
Under the Regulation you are entitled to:
- request Access to your personal data;
- request the correction or deletion of personal data;
- request processing limitation;
- object to the processing of your personal data;
- data portability.
In order to exercise the rights indicated, as well asi n other matters related to the processing of personal data, you may contact us with a reasoned request, by sending it to the mail or e-mail address of the manager above.
We will respond no later than one month. If necessary, we have the right to ask you to prove your identity.
If you are not satisfied with our response or action, you have the right to file a complaint with the supervisory authority Data State Inspectorate, 11/13 – 15, Blaumana Street, Riga, LV1011, email@example.com, +371 67223131
We ask that you confirm this policy before you approve your orderi n our online store or fill out the correspondence form on our site.
We reserve the right to add and modify this policy at any time.
Approved May 25th, 2018